www.mariamaio.com

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lashing Out

As a Makeup Artist is nothing more attractive to me than a woman with a great set of lashes, I am not a fan of gobs of mascara, I think it looks hideous. I have been dying to try the new prescription product Latisse but $120.00 a month seems a bit exorbitant for a product that once you cease from using your lashes return to their wimpy selves.

A friend of mine whose lashes are AMAZING recently shared her secret which I am definitely going to try. "Rapid Lash" I found it on Amazon for $29.00 see the link below. This product can also be used on brows so if you are like me and love a strong brow this could be your best purchase yet. I will let you know how my lashes & brows are doing in a few weeks stay tuned~~

1 comment:

  1. Latisse sounds good but I wouldn't want anything changing my eye color. Sounds a bit scary! Eeeks!

    ReplyDelete